French Fish Called Bar, Elliott House, Edinburgh, Shampoo For Face Acne, Medical Terminology Books Online, Colour Wow Shine Spray Reviews, Data Lake Patterns Virtualized, " /> French Fish Called Bar, Elliott House, Edinburgh, Shampoo For Face Acne, Medical Terminology Books Online, Colour Wow Shine Spray Reviews, Data Lake Patterns Virtualized, " />

deer creek golf club reviews

I am very very detailed, and the staff was always accommodating and professional. I can’t thank any of the staff enough! I read some reviews that the course was in bad condition but I believe it was just the hot temperatures. Wedding: Recently Marriedposted 01/08/2016. The grounds are beautiful and the ballroom is gorgeous. $450 for 3 hours, and $150 per additional hour. My family also loved you and it was a plus that you are COLOMBIAN J, Thank you for everything you did! Needless to say, we took our business elsewhere, and played another nearby course 4 times in the week we were in town. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Littleton, Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms. We just wanted to thank you all again for the great job you did. They made sure everything went smoothly and delegated tasks accordingly. 4 Stars . That’s why our team is taking the following steps: As of Monday, 6/29, staff are required to wear masks inside our clubhouse Members playing our Kansas courses […] Delicious foodDenise, Absolutely beautiful! Everyone, including us, LOVED the food! Mom of the bride 2-11-18Rose, Staff is wonderful and venue is beautiful!! Every step of the wedding planning process was made easier thanks to the support of the attentive Deer Creek staff. The ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception was flawless. She was patient, kind, and truly went above and beyond to make sure every detail that was important to us was taken made note of so everything can run smoothly on the big day. I played here many times a couple summers ago and learned the course in order to bring down my average score! If you want the wedding of your dreams, have it at Deer Creek with Gisele and Marina.Danielle G. On behalf of my husband and my family I want to say thank you so much for making my day so special. From start to finish, I had someone available to me for questions or concerns so that the day of the wedding everything went smoothly. You were so attentive and really exceeded my expectations. Brigette was very helpful since we walked in there. Thank you for coordinating the wedding and making everything flows so smoothly. The venue was gorgeous and the staff was fantastic. This facility is absolutely flawless and picturesque!!! The staff was very accommodating (even helping to bustle my gown) Thanks to the Chef and staff the food was great and the guess are still talking about it. She was organized, creative, detailed and attentive. The Director couldn’t have been more kind and helpful in such a stressful time. Brigitte has been in the event coordinating business for years and it showed. Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442 USA She had “found” her place and wouldn’t hear anything else about “looking” at other venues we had made appointments with. As for the food — we went with the buffet, which allowed us to give our guests 3 entrees to choose from, or they could have all options. 0. They said they would use 2 18 hold credits and we could play 2 9 holes! While looking for a wedding venue in South Florida, I found this little gem in Deerfield. The ballroom has high ceilings, beautiful chandeliers, and tall windows that overlook all the landscaping! Share your thoughts with other couples. We used a room adjacent to the ball room for our ceremony that overlooked the waterfall and garden, and I was very happy with the results. Thank you! Not only is everything beautiful, but everyone is so sweet. 2801 Deer Creek Country Club Blvd. Married on 06/02/2018 . My recent round found no exceptions to this, PLUS I played really well. Reviews “Hey Tay! EXPLORE THE COURSE The Clubhouse With two dining areas, beautiful course views and convenience at every turn, the Deer Creek Clubhouse is second to none. The outside of the venue has a beautiful garden, a water fall, vine draped trellis, and a bridge that can be sued for pictures. The head chef, Rene, was very personable and always making sure, my daughter got everything she wanted. From the start, I already pictured my husband and I getting married outside. I’m so happy we decided to get married here!!!!! Our wedding day was so magical and it was largely in part to Deer Creek Country Club and their wonderful staff! 2020 RATES spring Until May 15 summer May 16 - Sep 27 fall From Sep 28; MONDAY - FRIDAY: $67: $61: SATURDAY, SUNDAY & HOLIDAYS: $70: $65: EARLY TWILIGHT: $53: $47: LATE TWILIGHT: $37: $33: MEMBER GUEST rate (mon - fri) $47: Senior Rate (MON - FRI) EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS: $56: Thank you, to all the staff for making our wedding so special! We were fortunate to have great weather on our big day and used the white picket fence as our back drop. Y’all, I can’t even begin to say enough about this woman! I could not thank Deer Creek and it’s staff enough for executing my wedding vision perfectly. Gisele was my dream girl. The Club features a 27 holes of golf, clubhouse, driving range, swimming pool, and fitness facility. Thank you so much to all of the staff that made my special day possible! Luciana and Ryan here from Saturday April 9thposted 04/12/2016. 4 hours went by quickly and I enjoyed every second. My wedding was my DREAM wedding and everything turned out perfect!! But that’s just part of Deer Creek’s magic. VIEW THE GALLERY […] On my wedding day, Marina and Gisele treated me like an actual queen. Wedding: Recently MarriedQuality of Service: 5.0 Responsiveness: 5.0 Professionalism: 5.0 Value: 5.0 Flexibility: 5.0All I can say is wow!!! 7AM to 6PM 7AM to 6PM 7AM to 6PM 7AM to 6PM 7AM to 6PM 7AM to 6PM 7AM to 6PM Since the begining everything went smoothly. Hello Brigitte, Zhoraida, Giselle and Deer Creek Staff. Deer Creek Country and Golf Club really understands and appreciates their employees. The staff at Deer Creek have every single detail handled. Thank you all for a safe and exciting year! You won’t be let down. They made our experience extremely easy. Deer Creek Golf Club - 7143 S State Road 39, Clayton, Indiana 46118 - Rated 4.6 based on 47 Reviews "Very nice and challenging course. Not only were we complemented on the beautiful view, but everyone commented on how great the food was and how pleasant and attentive the staff was. She made sure everything ran smoothly and helped with setting up and taking down all of our decorations. Unfortunately, it didn't appear that they cared at all. The facility is absolutely gorgeous, and the personnel made this event out of the box PERFECT! Their main ballroom completely takes your breath away and gives you the indoor/outdoor feel you would want with having many out of towners. problem; however, the golf course did not have A SINGLE tee for purchase. Deer Creek Golf Clubs is taking every precaution necessary to ensure the safety of our guests and our staff. In addition I am a retired teacher that loves educating people about the unique history of Colorado. The food was AMAZING (we got so many compliments) for both the cocktail hour and the reception. The course has a putting green, chipping green as well as a driving range with $4 buckets of balls. It seemed to be expensive when we were originally selecting our venue but it was COMPLETELY WORTH EVERY PENNY!! The staff did an amazing job especially Gizele and Zorahida. For the most part, everything went well the day of the party. Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a must-do if you are traveling with a, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, 8135 Shaffer Pkwy, Littleton, CO 80127-4100, We reserve 18 holes on a Thursday only to find out they closed the back nine without any prior warnings. You rock and we know that we couldn’t have had the wedding we had without you! I can’t even describe how I felt, but I know I wouldn’t have been treated this way if I chose another venue. She truly captured our vision and was there from beginning to end. I highly recommend booking your wedding here  – 5.0/5.0 – Quality of Service: 5.0, Responsiveness: 5.0, Professionalism: 5.0, Value: 5.0, Flexibility: 5.0. She emailed me regularly and answered my phone calls fast. Giselle, Zorahida were our day of coordinators and were so helpful from start to finish. My guest are still talking about this wedding. We only had 1month to plan from NJ to FL. Donna, ADA Compliance  © 2020 - Deer Creek Golf Club, Deer Creek Golf Club Thank you Deer Creek for making our princess day a memorable and beautiful one! Uh, no. By far the best vendor choice we made for our wedding was having our ceremony and reception at Deer Creek Country Club. Minus the rain Alan and I could not have asked for a better day! Pin placement is a little goofy at times. Closed at midnight. I will definitely be back. She even went out of her way to talk to the linen company and provide navy blue sashes that would coordinate with our gold chiavari chairs, instead of the organza sashes! Thank you again!!!! You are all true pros and are eager to recommend your venue to our friends! Overall, I give Deer Creek a 5, and if I could, I’d give them a 10 because our wedding was more than we could imagine and ask for. The Key West room, where cocktail hour was held, was gorgeous, & the ballroom was to die for! We visited 12 venues, and we fell in love with Deer Creek. !Yasmine C. Hi Ty,  last night was a huge success! I recommend everyone checking out this spot for their wedding because I’m sure they’ll love it like we did. All of you played such a huge role in our wedding and we want to say thank you for EVERYTHING! My sister’s wedding went so smooth. I was very satisfied with this venue. 5.0. Wedding: Recently MarriedQuality of Service: 5.0 Responsiveness: 5.0 Professionalism: 5.0 Value: 5.0 Flexibility: 5.0My husband and I got married a week ago at Deer Creek country club. When we got there, they gave us a hard time saying they never book 9 holes on weekends before 2- about how they lose money, etc. She is sweet and such a wonderful person to work with. We are beyond happy that we went with Deer Creek to have our ceremony and reception. Once again, THANK YOU!!! The hours and labor can become strenuous, but you learn a good work ethic as a direct result of this. Clean sweep I'd call it. Thank you for all the help in getting this together.Gemaire. I am so happy that I chose Deer creek as my wedding venue. We received many compliments on the venue and level of service. A few rough patches but overall the fairways were perfectly playable and we had a great round. Hurry, the best deals go fast! Wedding: Recently MarriedResponsiveness: 5.0 Professionalism: 5.0 Value: 5.0 Flexibility: 5.0. Our staff have been trained on new procedures and protocols. Giselle was the one who ran me through my entire wedding day. 15 reviews of Deer Creek Golf Club "This course recently did a complete overhaul on their greens. Set in a luxurious tropical environment, Deer Creek is noted for its exceptional course conditions and country club amenities. Not only was the venue absolutely gorgeous, but the staff and food was amazing too! The outdoor ceremony with state of the art landscaping was breathtaking. My perfect wedding is all due to Gisele and Marina. Thank you, Brigitte, Gisele, Zorahida, Chef Rene, Luke, and the rest of the Deer Creek staff! attitude and they weren't guaranteeing a tee time for second go at the front nine. For sure one of the best decisions we made!Jessica, Our Wedding Day May 2018 was awesome! Definitely a great business to work with. Overall, couldn’t be happier! They have been provided with and have access to proper PPE and hand sanitizers to keep themselves and our guests safe while on … Cart is included, so few people walk. During the wedding she even said multiple times that it was perfect. There are no words for Gisele. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Littleton, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Littleton, Hotels near Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms, Hotels near South Platte Park and the Carson Nature Center, Game & Entertainment Centers in Littleton, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Littleton, Roxborough State Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Hudson Gardens - Free: Tickets & Tours‎, Denver Botanic Gardens at Chatfield Farms: Tickets & Tours‎, South Platte Park and the Carson Nature Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Deer Creek Canyon Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Living The Dream Brewing Company: Tickets & Tours‎, Town Hall Arts Center: Tickets & Tours‎, Exclusive Martial Arts: Tickets & Tours‎.

French Fish Called Bar, Elliott House, Edinburgh, Shampoo For Face Acne, Medical Terminology Books Online, Colour Wow Shine Spray Reviews, Data Lake Patterns Virtualized,

Our Hotel Partners

Partners

Are you looking for a Hen Activity only Event? Click below for more

Ireland's Biggest Provider of Stag, Hen and Corporate Event Activities