Houses For Rent In Smyrna, Tn By Owner, Miele Titan Hepa Filter, How To Calibrate Kitchen Scale, Good Morning Wishes In Arabic, World Wide Fund For Nature Founders, Kuwait Labour Salary Per Day 2020, Eastbourne To London, Information Technology Salary Philippines 2019, How Hard Is The Lpic-1 Exam, Nikon Z6 Body, " /> Houses For Rent In Smyrna, Tn By Owner, Miele Titan Hepa Filter, How To Calibrate Kitchen Scale, Good Morning Wishes In Arabic, World Wide Fund For Nature Founders, Kuwait Labour Salary Per Day 2020, Eastbourne To London, Information Technology Salary Philippines 2019, How Hard Is The Lpic-1 Exam, Nikon Z6 Body, " />

reunion at redmond ridge

The new office staff led by Jill has implemented new programming and there is something everyday based on your preferences. I've made lifetime friends that you don't think you're going to make when you're 50+ in age. I lived here for almost 3 years and enjoyed a beautiful apartment with a great view and modern energy efficient appliances, I was fortunate to have good neighbors and made many friends in the… See More. Reunion at Redmond Ridge - An Active Adult Community Enjoy the conveniences and flexibility of an active adult lifestyle in Redmond, WA. Specifically designed for those of us 55 and better, Reunion at Redmond Ridge … At first I was a little leery since there were so many dogs. ------------------ the most recent manager before ----------- became manager, trained the staff, just as she is, to smile and greet…, It's easy to give Reunion at Redmond Ridge an overall 5 Star rating. 150 likes. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or at (425) 898-8029. $1,613 - $2,182 USD: Enjoy the conveniences and flexibility of an active adult lifestyle in Redmond, WA. See photos, get pricing, reviews, services and a variety of amenties. About Reunion at Redmond Ridge . Reunion At Redmond Ridge er på Facebook. Login Now Register . Enjoy senior housing at its best in our 55+ active adult living community in Redmond, WA. Management responded to our needs in a timely manner. Add To Favorites. Enjoy the conveniences and flexibility of an active adult lifestyle at Reunion at Redmond Ridge. Easily browse The Lodge at Redmond Ridge’s one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plans and virtual tours using the filter options below. Our pet friendly apartments include spacious studios as well as 1-, 2-, … Apartments for Rent in Trilogy at Redmond Ridge, Redmond, WA. The location is unbeatable, metro bus service has been added, the Villages Shopping Center is steps away, and neighbors have been very nice. we enjoyed our stay there and really miss the nature trails nearby. *Contact leasing for more information, Business Center with Co-working Space and Wi-Fi, Ceiling Fans in Living Areas and Bedrooms, Separate Shower with Glass Enclosure Available. The new staff here just doesn't care about its…, The overall experience of staying at this property has been nice; however, the folks working in the management office do not show any flexibility or willingness to help residents when it comes to the matters connected to leases, such as renewals or move-out issues. NE. View prices, photos, virtual tours, floor plans, amenities, pet policies, rent specials, property details and availability for apartments at Reunion at Redmond Ridge - An Active Adul... Apartments on ForRent.com. We also have finely crafted town or carriage homes with attached garages. Find assisted living homes by phone number, address, and more. The elevators are cleaned every morning and the carpet is on a monthly rotating basis. We have had the same maintenance manager (Shawn) for several years now. I spent three years there and loved the peace, quiet and beautiful surroundings. We’re mere moments from your favorite shops and eateries, making it easy to explore downtown Redmond and beyond.We know you deserve the very best, and our apartment community is designed specifically to ensure you don’t just lease, you live! Reunion at Redmond Ridge provides its residents a wide selection of unique one, two, or three bedroom apartment homes, townhomes, and carriage homes that feature exclusive community and household amenities like a 24 -hour fitness center, two community rooms with BBQs, and cyber café. It is a friendly, yet quiet place to live. Reunion at Redmond Ridge provides its residents a wide selection of unique one, two, or three bedroom apartment homes, townhomes, and carriage homes that feature exclusive community and household amenities like a 24 -hour fitness center, two community rooms with BBQs, and cyber café. It offers residents independent living options as well as a variety of amenities and services. Specifically designed for those of us 55 and better, Reunion at Redmond Ridge is a truly modern living experience with an inspired suite of amenities. Reunion at Redmond Ridge - An Active Adult Community offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $1,451/month. The new ownership company has launched a renovation of the facility and has many many new improvements! We do find that most residents believe that this is a very quiet community, but from time to time, residents who have not done apartment living for a number of years may have an adjustment period. You searched for apartments in Trilogy at Redmond Ridge. Non-smoking. $1,613 - $2,182 USD: Enjoy the conveniences and flexibility of an active adult lifestyle in Redmond, WA. This location is Somewhat Walkable so some errands can be accomplished on foot. 47.6988-122.0238 Reunion at Redmond Ridge - An Active Adult Community reunion-at-redmond-ridge-a-55-better-community 11315 Trilogy Pkwy NE Redmond WA 98053 1613.00 2777.00. Reunion at Redmond Ridge - An Active Adul... Apartments is located in Redmond, Washington in the 98053 zip code. Jetty & Reunion at Redmond Ridge teamed up to make your move a breeze. Username and password do not match an active account. Reunion at Redmond Ridge Apartments, Redmond, WA. You searched for apartments in Trilogy at Redmond Ridge. Assisted Living facilities in Redmond. It’s here…the Eastside’s newest 55+ active living community, conveniently located in the prestigious Redmond Ridge neighborhood. Redmond, WA 98053-8900. Amenities include reserved parking, common areas with club house, fitness center, and … Our pet friendly apartments include spacious studios as well as 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom floor plans. As well, the carpets and floors in the hallways and elevators were often so dirty looking that some of our family hated to visit. Our apartments come in 26 distinct floor plans with everything from studios to expansive 3 bedroom townhomes with attached garages. Discover what makes our pet friendly apartments in Redmond… Browse our gallery and see what is so special about being a part of this amazing community. 11315 Trilogy Parkway Ne, Redmond, WA 98053, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 98053 (3), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 98053 (3), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 98053 (3), 98053 Apartments For Rent Under $2000 (3), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 98053 (2), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 98053 (2), Get 1 month FREE on select homes! There were quit a few changes in staff during that time and I…, Don't ever move into these apartments unless you are way over 55 . Reunion at Redmond Ridge - An Active Adul... has rental units ranging from 489 … I am so sorry that your experience has not been good so far. The location is outstanding with a fantastic shopping center…, I love living here because it feels like family. Submit online maintenance requests. We appreciate hearing from you and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Reunion at Redmond Ridge. We are proud to offer a premier amenities suite to help grow resident engagement. Mold-free. You may visit me in the office, or contact me at [email protected] or at (425) 898-8029. See all available apartments for rent at Reunion at Redmond Ridge - An Active Adul... in Redmond, WA. The onsite management repeatedly acknowledged that Reunion owed us a refund of our deposit and an overpayment, but we vacated in…, I moved out from here in August 2013 to accept an excellent job offer in Dallas TX. Reunion at Redmond Ridge; Reunion at Redmond Ridge Property Management. You literally live in a fish bowl. Seize your chance to live in 1 of the premier active adult apartment communities in Redmond, WA, designed specifiy for those of us 55 and up. Read More. Please contact me at [email protected] or at (425) 898-8029 so that we can discuss what's wrong. It is easy to hear others especially those living above you. The apartments are very clean and spacious. Reunion at Redmond Ridge Apartments, Redmond. With endless activities and a strong sense of community, you come first at Reunion at Redmond Ridge. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. Enjoy senior housing at its best in our beautiful, brand new 55+ active adult living community. Error : Please provide a valid Last Name. Contact leasing for more information. I never heard any noise…, Management is young and inexperienced and can get pretty nasty if they are not able to give answers that make sense to questions asked of them. 11 years ago | 99 views. Reunion at Redmond Ridge Apartments, Redmond, WA. Ratings & reviews of Reunion at Redmond Ridge in Redmond, WA. You can always reach me at [email protected] or (425) 898-8029. Lease completely online and view our virtual tours today! Visit an array of nearby eateries, including local favorites like Silver Spoon Thai, Crooked Spoon and The Three Lion's Pub within a 10- to 20-minute walk. Thanks again! Vanessa was the representative that assisted me. They watch every move you make…, Reunion at Redmond Ridge is an excellent apartment community for 55 seniors.

Houses For Rent In Smyrna, Tn By Owner, Miele Titan Hepa Filter, How To Calibrate Kitchen Scale, Good Morning Wishes In Arabic, World Wide Fund For Nature Founders, Kuwait Labour Salary Per Day 2020, Eastbourne To London, Information Technology Salary Philippines 2019, How Hard Is The Lpic-1 Exam, Nikon Z6 Body,

Our Hotel Partners

Partners

Are you looking for a Hen Activity only Event? Click below for more

Ireland's Biggest Provider of Stag, Hen and Corporate Event Activities