Nubwo N7 Drivers, Canning Cucumber Salsa, Remote Control Beds Adjustable, Architecture Of Utility Computing, Professional Land Surveyor License, Short Italian Proverbs, Forensic Toxicologist Salary, Prince2 Practitioner Course And Exam, Is It Illegal To Have A Dolphin Skull, Telephone Triage Policy And Procedure, " /> Nubwo N7 Drivers, Canning Cucumber Salsa, Remote Control Beds Adjustable, Architecture Of Utility Computing, Professional Land Surveyor License, Short Italian Proverbs, Forensic Toxicologist Salary, Prince2 Practitioner Course And Exam, Is It Illegal To Have A Dolphin Skull, Telephone Triage Policy And Procedure, " />

best western the yorkshire harrogate

The breakfast is worth having and sets you up for a day walking around town. Small double room in a lovely hotel for £44 a night - great value, It was a last minute booking Lovely stay Exceeded expectation Late checking and early checkiout due to o prior arrangements did not affect my experience as I had a very good night rest in a very comfortable and clean environment. Dear Mbillings1, Thank you for your lovely review! Simon the MD made us feel welcome and gave us anniversary drinks brilliant!! shrewdtraveller2611, Harrogate, United Kingdom. We hope to see you again soon at The Yorkshire on your next visit to Harrogate, do make sure to call us direct so we can make sure that you get the best rate! Make sure to call us directly so we can give you the best available rate! Do make sure to call us directly so we can get you the best rate! Only a quick stroll away from some of Harrogate's premier attractions including Bettys Tea Room, Harrogate Turkish Baths and the Harrogate Theatre. The bed had two pillows with two extra in the wardrobe. It was great to have you stay with us for over a week and we hope to see you again soon... if not to stay then to enjoy a nice cheeky cocktail in Scran! Was quiet, well equiped with a large modern bathroom and high ceilings. We had hotel parking on the doorstep for £12 per 24 hours The hotel is very old but has been modernised and we had a lovely modern spotless bathroom with an environmentally friendly offering of toiletries. We hope to see you another time at The Yorkshire Hotel (perhaps for your own Birthday celebrations!) They removed the gentleman involved. We we're told we'd have to pay then and there, which we did. Gutted to be going home ! We requested the toast be brought out with the hot food. Thinking that it had been removed due to minimalism in the room when cleaning we left it there but next to it there was a round box containing a cake, partly eaten!!!! Lovely fifth floor breakfast overlooking the town of Harrogate, roof top and countryside views. Best wishes from all of us at The Yorkshire Hotel. All the staff were friendly and efficient. We stayed at the hotel the weekend lockdown started, although they where all worried about their jobs and focusing on the changes going on at the time the staff still delivered amazing customer service, the food was absolutely delicious and the bed was so comfortable, definitely recommend staying here. We cant recommend this hotel enough. Would especially recommend the downstairs restaurant with an electrical atmosphere and great music that saved us actually having to leave the hotel. A few moments later the yogurts arrived with the toast, before I could ask where my fruit was the hot food arrived too. We shall look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Dear PJJ58 Thank you for your lovely review. The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection by Best Western puts you in the heart of Harrogate, within just a 10-minute stroll of Harrogate Theatre and Royal Hall. Absolutely lovely room with a balcony that we frequently used. These were excellent Signature dish for me and apple crumble for my other half. The staff were all very friendly and professional. We enjoyed an excellent dinner and breakfast and service throughout the hotel was exemplary. It did not have a sofa as depicted. Stayed here for a week whilst colouring the area. And the other reason was that the builders were working quite loudly on the ground floor until quite late on the first night. At 03.30 on the morning of our departure, we were woken by loud banging. It has a bar, restaurant and free WiFi. Brilliant location and an easy walk into town which took a few minutes. Good hot breakfast buffet and a bar and restaurant on site. Booked in for Saturday night and decided to stay Sunday too! We are all so pleased to see that you have had a great stay with us! It was a one night stay as a gift but I definitely would go back plus there is parking but it does cost £12 for overnight stay. The staff were fantastic and they were always there to help. When we went out the next day we put them in the shower cubicle hoping they'd be changed for fresh towels. Very limited parking which was full on arrival & a £12 charge per night. A very good deal brought us back to the Yorkshire. Lovely room Friendly staff and great bar/restaurant area. Would defo go bac to the hotel. £72 for parking and breakfast! Plenty of loo roll left and some toiletries. Chantel Towle, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear MartinY3301PD, Thank you for your 5 star bubble and we can't wait to see you again soon. Sorry you felt a little chilly in your room - if this ever happens again let us know as we would have been happy to bring you another radiator, our guest's comfort is important to us! Check in was perfectly seamless. We shall look forward to welcoming you again in the future. Highlights at this Victorian hotel include a restaurant and in-room free WiFi. The Yorkshire has recently undergone and is continuing a major makeover involving every aspect of the hotel and I very much look forward to my next visit. Walls are quite thin and we could hear everything on the corridors very clearly including all staff/cleaner conversations. Chantel Towle, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear JaxHod1982 Thank you for you taking the time to write your review. We look forward to seeing you again - stay safe - the Yorkshire Team. We had a deluxe double with triple aspect windows which gave views all over Harrogate. Close to Harrogate, the cities of Leeds & York the Dower House is fabulously placed to use as a base for exploring Yorkshire. Over night parking upto 11am the next day again not over price for the time we where there. We look forward to seeing you again soon and please book direct to make sure you always receive the best rate available. Kindest Regards Chantel Towle, Receptionist's were friendly helpful made check in very easy. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the hotel! We shall look forward to seeing you again! Bedrooms were very spacious (standard double), 4th floor with a great view (room 411). Best wishes from all of us at The Yorkshire! Parking is always an issue in Harrogate, but in all the years we have been staying at four star hotels in the town this is the first time we have been charged. Great location will definitely book again. We had a little issue with car keys been locked in the car so couldn't leave when planned to and they reserved rooms for us for the enforced extra night and were very supportive even offering to supply us with toothbrushes and toothpaste et cetera as everything was locked in the car. Wishing you a very Happy New Year from all of us at The Yorkshire. Make sure to contact us direct so you get the best available rate! Clemence Roux, Guest Services / Front Office at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear David B Thank you for your lovely review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that we helped make you feel relaxed with our Covid Measures. Me and my partner are staying here for the weekend on arrival we were greeted by a lovely member staff. Everything in order to help with the cleanliness at this time of the virus. Nicely decorated rooms, clean and comfy big beds. We were given a warm welcome once we'd managed the temperature check. Dear LucyEwe, Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel. Popular attractions Turkish Baths and Health Spa and Harrogate Convention Centre are located nearby. Do make sure to call or email us directly on your next visit so we can get you the best available rate. Dear Deb8203, Many thanks for your review. Again staff were lovely and friendly. The view was out across the stray and was very good. On the plus side the staff were friendly and helpful. We hope to see you again at The Yorkshire Hotel! However the positive attitude of the staff is a boon. The second night we had to move room due to the room had already been booked for Sunday evening to a nice sized family room. Perfect location in the heart of Harrogate. Breakfast was ok and the staff throughout the hotel friendly and welcoming. We are all so pleased that you had a good time with us. We hope to see you another time at The Yorkshire Hotel - Make sure to contact us directly or book through our own website to receive the best available rate! Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal. I did and when we arrived there was a traffic cone with my name attached to it. The only negative is the parking situation. DESCRIPTION_SAISIR_NUMERO_BEST_WESTERN_REWARDS, DESCRIPTION_VOUS_ALLEZ_RECEVOIR_MOT_PASSE. The only thing to bear in mind when booking is if you are travelling by car parking can be an issue. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. This Hotel is to be recommended, the Hotel is central to Harrogate Town, car parking at a minimal charge, the staff are very helpful, the bedrooms are very clean, a pleasure to stay here at very good value for money. The breakfast is ok, tea/coffee is brought to your table. Explore the unique charms of the beautiful spa town of Harrogate with a stay at The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection. We hope to see you another time at The Yorkshire, perhaps when more mugs are needed! Stunning hotel in a very central location. The Yorkshire Team. Overall we have really enjoyed it. Room was clean & lovely nicely decorated. Please do make sure to call us directly on your next visit and we shall give you the best available rate. The fruit and croissant arrived but then seconds later so did the cooked breakfast! Chantel Towle, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review DearFaz713, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. Stayed in the Yorkshire Hotel for 4 nights. The rooms are spacious (we did have a junior sweet this time) and the beds are very comfy. We hope to see you again soon at The Yorkshire! We had a few beers in the Bar and all staff very friendly too, asking about our stay and if we had any nice plans whilst in Harrogate. Scran bar nice & we had a nice large room. The only downfall of our stay was the shower pressure (we were on the 5th floor) and the Scran restaurant. We hope to welcome you again to stay at The Yorkshire Hotel! Lastly the location was excellent. Just be aware that outside the Hotel can be a bit noisy in the early hours but is not in the control of the Yorkshire. The views from the breakfast room are great, you can see all of Harrogate and surrounding areas. We look forward to seeing you again - stay safe - the Yorkshire Team, Dear Amanda H Thank you for your lovely review - we are so pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us. The breakfast was on the 5th floor and was buffet stlye, everything was tasty and fresh. Due to no more suits we got downgraded (refunded for the price) which kind of put a dampener on our stay because we paid a little extra for more space. We came away to this hotel for my fiances birthday, weve stayed in many hotels but this hotel was the best one we gave stayed in, in the UK. Breakfast, again given the coved procedures went very smoothly and the quality was fantastic. _carolineascot16, Berkshire, United Kingdom. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The bathroom was nice but quite small and to be honest I think Premier Inns have better bathrooms, There were no blinds just patterned glass windows so at night you could be seen in the bathroom and the window also opened to a view of the back of some bars which in the morning from 7am all you could hear was barrels and bottles being thrown around by incoming staff. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Vincent S, Many thanks for your kind reviews. Thank you to all the amazing staff see you soon ! Best Best Western Hotels in Yorkshire: find 30,205 traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 27 Best Western Hotels in Yorkshire, England. The hotel was extremely good value and will be my first port of call when I return to Harrogate. Chantel Towle, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear HarryF, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Yorkshire Hotel. Make sure to contact us directly on your next visit to receive the best available rate! The rooms are clean and comfortable with a delicious breakfast too. Lovely hotel in a great location. We wish our lovely building could talk - we are convinced that it would have some great stories to say since being built some 202 years ago! Staff regularly hand sanitised and we felt very confident that all safety measures were in place. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Mbillings1, Thank you for your lovely review! Its cheaper if you book direct with them and they give you a discount at their restaurant. We had a three night stay at this lovely imposing old Georgian hotel just a few days after reopening due to C V 19 lockdown. Stayed here before but not for some time. Room is very nice and comfortable there could be a couple of finishing touches may be. Harrogate Theatre is the closest landmark to The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection by Best Western. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear RGCSP, Thank you for your lovely review, great to hear you had a brilliant stay with us to celebrate your friend's birthday! We look forward to welcoming you back - and don't forget that by booking direct you will get the best rate! The views from all windows were awful we were faced with a small square of walls and windows. Dear JaxHod1982 Thank you for you taking the time to write your review. Now the confusing bit. The room isn't serviced each day because of the pandemic. The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection, Harrogate. You are right, our Breakfast room has some breathtaking views, we are actually about to get a revamp of all our public areas including the rooftop suite... we hope you'll love it even more if you ever come to stay with us again! With best wishes, The Yorkshire Team, Absolutely loved my stay, wished I'd booked two nights! Decided to stop a night in Harrogate and chose this hotel as it's in the centre and you can't knock the location. Many thanks! The Yorkshire Hotel BW Premier Collection by Best Western offers contemporary accommodation and is moments on foot from Harrogate Railway Station. Dear THinchcfliffe, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. My wife is disabled, the flat level entrance is to the rear through the restaurant. But it is what it is. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Cheryl G, Many thanks for your email. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast. Nothing to complain about here. The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection by Best Western is located at Prospect Place, 0.3 km from the centre of Harrogate. We hope to see you again soon at The Yorkshire. The bedrooms are very comfortable, and have excellent bathrooms. The Yorkshire Hotel, Harrogate The Yorkshire Hotel is a perfect choice for a short break, family holiday or business trip. My room was shabby, skirting board coming away from the wall, mirror in bathroom needs to be replaced. The business-friendly The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection by Best Western also features coffee/tea in a common area, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service. We stayed for 1 night at The Yorkshire Hotel. First visit since February , amazing staff , still some refurbishment going on but will be worth it , couldn't stop in our usual room but we're upgraded to a pleasant room, reception staff very helpful , in particular Cathrine who has helped with my birthday bookings in August . Dear Cheryl G, Many thanks for your email. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Downsides: The shower had no pressure at all and was a mere trickle which made it more difficult to have a good wash. Best regards, Clemence & The Team at the Yorkshire. Come and experience our hotel near the major tourist attractions. Our only issues, and they were problematic in this day an age, was that whilst having drinks in the bar/restaurant I was on two occasions given a glass with lipstick on that hadn't come off whilst in the dishwasher....not good, although immediately changed by the Barman. Dear Mrs J, Thank you for your lovely review. Instead of paying this we parked at the multi storey a few minutes walk away and paid £6 for 24 hrs.Would definitely recommend the Hotel and will be staying again in the future. Make sure to call us directly on your next visit for the best available rate! Make sure to book directly with us to receive the best available rate! and the restaurant had a lovely atmosphere and superb food. Make sure to contact us directly on your next visit to receive the best available rate! With best wishes, Clemence Roux - Front Of House Manager. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear Ray K Many thanks for your lovely review. The same for the bathroom. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Bottle of water etc. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear MariposaAnge Thank you for your lovely review! What a wonderful hotel! Explore the unique charms of the beautiful spa town of Harrogate with a stay at The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection by Best Western. We will definitely be returning. Pleased with the price, which included breakfast. I will be treating myself to another visit soon. Thank you - these things are noticed. So funny watching a porteguese barman shovelling sand with a snow shovel - hilarious!!! Thank you the Yorkshire! We were given two rooms next to each other, which were both lovely and clean and comfortable. The restaurant is beautiful and the cocktails are to die for and very reasonable . It's so nice to hear that you have enjoyed another great stay and you find the location and rooms perfect. Was upgraded to a suite on the front first floor. Dear kelvink556, Thank you for your kind review! This is definitely a place to consider if your thinking of staying in Harrogate. Lovely welcome from the young man on the front desk. Will certainly be back. Unfortunately our Junior Suites are not front facing. Handy for shopping/restaurants and great to be able to park at the front overnight. Nice spacious room, clean comfortable bed and good bathroom! Lovely hotel and really central to everything. Really accessible for the town centre. We are so pleased that you have enjoyed staying with us on your European Tour! Dear Trentsidegirl, So very pleased to read your lovely review regarding you stay in room 103. We accepted her offer of free parking for the duration of our stay. paulrarrowsmith, Stockport, United Kingdom, lufc04, North Queensferry, United Kingdom. We will definitely visit again. Welcoming. We hope to see you again soon at The Yorkshire! Other than that a really good friendly stay, hotel staff were friendly and attentive, we recommend a stay here if your ever visiting Harrogate as it's right in the centre. The Hotel itself is just stunning . First we had the choice of fruit, yoghurt or a croissant, followed by a full English or bacon sandwich. Best regards, Clemence & The Team at the Yorkshire. Dear Teamocr Many thanks for your lovely review - we are looking forward to having you again with us. It was great to have you stay with us for over a week and we hope to see you again soon... if not to stay then to enjoy a nice cheeky cocktail in Scran! The problem though lies with selfish people who arent staying at the hotel parking there. Ask for a room with either front or side facing, rather than internal view. Chantel Towle, General Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear R4164FTsamr So sorry there was confusion over your booking but really pleased that we managed to get it all sorted for you! Central location , easy access , definitely recommend, Great central hotel friendly staff second time we have stayed .Rooms very big in size . Breakfast was very yummy. Staff were very friendly. Please make sure to give us a call on your next visit so we can quote you the best available rate! DearFaz713, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We ate pleased that you loved the hotel and we hope to see you another time at the Yorkshire Hotel - please remember that by booking directly with us you will receive the best available rate! Parking nearby,( parking meters) but can get busy due to the popularity of Harrogate. The staff are helpful and friendly. This was a special weekend away for us, I explained the circumstances to Chloe at the hotel and she went above and beyond to look after us and ensure we had a memorable, wonderful stay, highly recommended hotel in a fantastic location to visit Harrogate. The White Hart Hotel Harrogate The White Hart is in the centre of Harrogate’s stylish Montpellier Quarter With almost 100 modern bedrooms and a restaurant that boasts an AA Rosette, we’re the perfect four-star hotel for leisure and business stays in Harrogate. Unfortunately our Junior Suites are not front facing. I am so pleased that you feel this is the best Hotel you stayed at in the UK! Dear HarryF, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Yorkshire Hotel. Fantastic location short walking distance to most attractions. Thank you for your kind comment about our team and Bernardo - they are all very delighted to read your message. The parking was also good value. Tea and coffee facilities in the room. Nice hotel in a beautiful old building in the centre of Harrogate. Room was lovely and we had a great view from our windows. I am so pleased that you found the hotel looking and well kept. COVID is taken seriously with regards to social distancing, face coverings & hygiene. To conclude, a good location with a clean hotel that is worth staying in as long as you don't go on hot days and evenings. I hope prices don't rise as a result, as the hotel is a little pricey for what you get as it is. Dear Hawkeye797, Thank you for your kind review and yes, we do feel like the Hotel has been reborn since we took over 2 years ago. We hope to see you another time at The Yorkshire Hotel - Make sure to contact us directly or book through our own website to receive the best available rate! Fantastic hotel looks great on the outside even better inside with the car park right outside so hassle free. The breakfast was excellent offering a wide and varied menu. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant, and breakfast. Excellent location with close proximity to the shops, bars and restaurants. Covid rules applied very hygiene friendly can't fault anything would definitely stay there again. The location is great, right in the centre of Harrogate - directly across from Betty's Tearoom. Breakfast was on the top floor and has amazing views over harrogate. Big room overlooking the park and convenient for shops etc. Buffet breakfast with lovely views. I would thoroughly recommend it if you're looking to stay in Harrogate. Make sure to contact us directly on your next visit to receive the best available rate! You also get 10% off the first round if you walk to the Fat Badger in the sister hotel. Would definitely consider staying here again. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay on our opening weekend and you felt well looked after from start to finish. All corridors are well decorated, but still show the lovely features of an old hotel without looking run down. Then began shouting and loud talking. A machine at the door takes temperatures as guests entered and the reception area was well protected. ChantelT80, Manager at The Yorkshire Hotel, responded to this review Dear GemZ77 Many thanks for your lovely review! Located in Harrogate City Centre, The Yorkshire Hotel, BW Premier Collection by Best Western is within a 5-minute walk of Harrogate Theatre and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Royal Hall. Will definitely be back. If your looking for a warm Yorkshire welcome in a grand Yorkshire hotel this is the place for you. It has a relaxing feel and the staff or more than welcoming and helpful. You're right, all our rooms have been recently refurbished and our deluxe rooms offer great views across the Stray. Make sure to call us directly so we can give you the best available rate! Dear jeanashippey Many thanks for your lovely review, we are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us once again! I agree our newly refurbished rooms are spacious and while some come with additional lounge areas others offer fantastic views across the Stray.

Nubwo N7 Drivers, Canning Cucumber Salsa, Remote Control Beds Adjustable, Architecture Of Utility Computing, Professional Land Surveyor License, Short Italian Proverbs, Forensic Toxicologist Salary, Prince2 Practitioner Course And Exam, Is It Illegal To Have A Dolphin Skull, Telephone Triage Policy And Procedure,

Our Hotel Partners

Partners

Are you looking for a Hen Activity only Event? Click below for more

Ireland's Biggest Provider of Stag, Hen and Corporate Event Activities